4090deleting a certificate

  • FireBrick
    Jul 1, 2007
      I had obtained a certificate for a station I was serving as his manager.
      I would upload his qso's to LoTW.
      He did not have internet access at that time that permitted him 'private'

      He now does, and has obtained his own account and is uploading his qso's to
      that account.

      What I'd like to do...is remove it from my certificate list.
      It will not expire till 2009.

      I want to make sure, that if I go to tQSL Certificates and select the
      certificate choice.
      When I click on 'Delete', it will not cause a problem with any of the qsls
      previously generated and any that DX stations new personal certificate will

      Also I want to make sure it won't effect his new certificate and use of

      Has anyone ever done this?

      Do jellyfish get gas from eating jellybeans?

      Bill H. in Chicagoland
      webcams at
      weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic