3854Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: 125 Million QSO's Cant be Wrong

  • Bob Nielsen
    Apr 1, 2007
      On Apr 1, 2007, at 3:29 PM, timgep wrote:

      > I did notice that Friday was a particularly bad day for QSL matches,
      > and that it got progressively better over the weekend.

      I suspect that many hams upload their logs at the end of the month
      resulting in Saturday and Sunday seeing a lot of uploads to LOTW. I
      don't know what the typical processing delay is--normally I would see
      my results immediately after an upload (except for contests) but now
      it seems to take longer, possibly because of increased usage.

      My QSLs are now at a 23% rate, which has been slowly increasing.
      Most of my QSOs in recent years have been in contests.

      Bob, N7XY
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic