3850RE: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: 125 Million QSO's Cant be Wrong

  • Ford Peterson
    Apr 1 4:05 PM
      Time wrote:

      ...snip...

      I did notice that Friday was a particularly bad day for QSL matches, and
      that it got progressively better over the weekend.

      Tim K6GEP

      ********************************

      Tim,

      I don't think you can evaluate the data in this manner. Unfortunately,
      sampling the data for a single day two days later answers one question:

      "How many users that happened to have QSOs on Friday upload the data
      immediately?" As you indicated, there are very few. And the question is
      completely different than what you were investigating.

      You could answer that question by looking at the QSL matches for Friday's
      uploads--two years from now. Unfortunately, LOTW database stats do not
      permit such a granular query...

      Ford-N0FP
      ford@...
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic