3096Re: [ARRL-LOTW] still my earliest LoTW qso/qsl

  • John E Bastin
    Aug 1, 2006
      On Jul 30, 2006, at 10:48 AM, FireBrick wrote:

      > My earliest made qso, confirmed by LoTW is:
      >
      > SM4DHG Feb. 20, 1971 on 15 cw.
      > and
      > G3SJX Feb. 21, 1971 on 20 cw.
      > (I was WA9VOL at that time)
      > Still no LoTW qsl's for my Novice call of WN9VOL...
      >
      > Curious, anyone get a LoTW qsl for their Novice Call?

      I don't have anything for my novice call (probably because I haven't
      uploaded any novice contacts).

      My earliest confirmation on LotW is a QSO with KP4DLW on 80 meter CW
      4 Sep 1972. The next one is HK2DP on 15 meter CW on 8 Jul 1973.

      I've uploaded all my old contest logs but I still have about 30
      thousand QSOs in the regular logbook that I haven't started on yet.
      Probably this winter.

      73,

      John E Bastin, K8AJS
      jbastin@...