3088Re: [ARRL-LOTW] still my earliest LoTW qso/qsl

  • Andreas Rehberg
    Aug 1, 2006
      My first QSLs in LOTW are from 1984, all CW, all from
      non-US Stations (England, Italy, Sweden, Poland).
      That's just a few months after getting my shortwave license.

      Most recent cards are RTTY, probably with automatic PC logging.
      But there are also older ones - starting in 1986 from SP3BGD.

      So I miss a lot of your US-QSOs in lotw.

      maybe a scanner is a help..

      Andy, DF4WC