3085RE: [ARRL-LOTW] still my earliest LoTW qso/qsl

    Aug 1, 2006
      > Joe, if you haven't uploaded your old logs, then you can't complain
      > that you haven't gotten LoTW confirmations. You need to upload, then
      > you can complain. <grin>

      Of course ... unfortunately I don't even have some of those logs
      any more. They are from my pre-college days and were probably lost
      between the two moves that my parents made and the half-dozen moves
      I've made (not counting the every year move while in school).
      It's a wonder that I have any logs from those days.

      Actually, I'm surprised to have even one confirmation from 1977
      given issues of log retention and age of some of those involved!