      From: "' Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@... [ARRL-LOTW]" <ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com>
      To: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 10:51:38 PM
      Subject: RE: [ARRL-LOTW] Lotw discussion

      Not counting the posts regarding ways to improve the notification process, which exemplify constructive usage of this forum, there hasn't been a post on the "LoTW Maintenance Shutdown" thread since Thursday night, and that was from me explaining why email from Yahoo was being routed to the spam folders of some email clients.

      While there was repetition in that thread, it was LoTW-related, and free of abusive and foul language.

      73,

      Dave, AA6YQ (moderator)