      From: lotw-devel [mailto:lotw-devel-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
      Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 11:55 PM
      To: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: lotw-devel@...
      Subject: [lotw-devel:152] Defects in LoTW's "ADIF Query Facility" (lotwreport.adi web service)

      The primary audience for this post is application developers and users who employ LoTW's "ADIF Query Facility", the documentation
      URL for which I cannot cite because the ARRL web site is currently down for service. I'm proceeding on the assumption that prompt
      notice is more important than precise terminology.

      There were several defects, all of which are believed by LoTW staff to be corrected:

      1. sorting by "Receipt date" was non-functional, causing the value of APP_LoTW_LASTQSORX returned in query results to be incorrect.

      2. sorting by "QSL date" was non-functional, causing the value of APP_LoTW_LASTQSL returned in query results to be incorrect.

      3. no QSO records were being returned when the qso_qsorxsince parameter was specified

      Since LoTW is not currently available, I have not confirmed the above defect repairs. When LoTW returns to service, interested
      application developers are urged to carefully test the operation of the ADIF Query Facility, and report any defects or problematic
      behavior here, as will I.

      P.S. DXLab users should monitor the DXLab Yahoo Group for recommended corrective actions.

    »
    «