20949Re: [ARRL-LOTW] HRD to/from LoTW failure

  • George Hughes
    Nov 6, 2013
      Or it could be his computer did not properly change for DST by itself.  That is what I would check.
      de AF4GH George

      The "Invalid DateTime LotW" entries appear to be *internal* HRD errors.
      I suggest seeking help from HRD support *not* from LotW support.

      I notice these started happening *after* the change from DST to standard
      time. Again, it would appear to be an *issue internal to HRD* related
      to the computer clock/timezone.