      From: Rick Murphy <k1mu@...>
      To: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 3:40 PM
      Subject: Re: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] HRD to/from LoTW failure

      On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 2:57 PM, <tdavis@...> wrote:

      I person on the HRD group said the following...
      "I believe the problem is related to a change on the ARRL side of the equation. The redirect that the ARRL does from the old API URL to the new URL doesn't pass the login parameters correctly. I was able to spoof the login from HRD 5 and alter the URL so that the redirect doesn't occur and was able to login without a problem"

      That's not it. Or, it's not why uploads are failing in any case. When TQSL uploads logs, it does not require any user ID or password.

      I'll ask again: what do you see when you log in to LoTW and look at your activity? I'm trying to figure out if TQSL is getting invoked to sign the log at all or not.