      From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@...>
      To: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 3:03 PM
      Subject: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] HRD to/from LoTW failure

      > There is no error message in my LoTW activity log but there "might"
      > be an error message in HRD Logger but it is covered-up by the main
      > screen due to a bug (I can just see the top of a window) and I have
      > not found a way to uncover it.

      Finding that error message would be a good first step. However, use
      of an obsolete, no longer supported version of HRD is a significant
      handicap.

      I would also look for any *.log files in:
      Users/<account>/AppData/Roaming/TrustedQSL
      and see if there are errors there.

      On 11/6/2013 2:53 PM, Ed Wilson wrote:
      > Joe,
      >
      > I first tried uploading with HRD Logger 5.22 without success and then changed to 5.24, again without success. I am using TQSL 2.0 which I started using about a week or so ago and all was well until yesterday. There is no error message in my LoTW activity log but there "might" be an error message in HRD Logger but it is covered-up by the main screen due to a bug (I can just see the top of a window) and I have not found a way to uncover it.
      >
      > I have had no problems if I use HRD logger to export an ADIF file and then use TQSL 2.0 to manually sign and upload the resulting .TQ8 file.
      >

      > Ed, K0KC

    • Show all 41 messages in this topic