20928Re: [ARRL-LOTW] HRD to/from LoTW failure

  • Ed Wilson
    Nov 6, 2013
      I too, noticed a change using HRD log. The last QSO record that I was able to upload to LoTW was at 2013-11-05 at 13:14:05 UTC. Subsequent QSO records have had to be uploaded by exporting an .adi file and using TQSL to sign and upload the .TQ8 file manually.

      Ed, K0KC

      From: Rick Murphy <k1mu@...>
      To: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 1:33 PM
      Subject: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] HRD to/from LoTW failure

      On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 12:54 PM, <tdavis@...> wrote:

      The LoTW upload/download function in HRD v5 stopped working for me 1-2 days ago.
      Are there any errors displayed, or does the upload just fail? Does HRD use TQSL to do the upload, or does HRD do it?
      I find it interesting that you also report download problems - I just tried my query page and the download worked as expected.

       There have been several similar reports on the HRD Yahoo group.  I am able to create a tq8 file in HRD and then manually upload to the LoTW site so I don't think TQSL is the problem.  Have there been any changes at LoTW.
      Not that I'm aware of.
      My last successful upload was about 11-5 at 0030Z.  I noticed the failures about 11-5 at 1400Z.  I manually uploaded 11-6 at 1242Z

      Do the failed uploads show up in your activity on LoTW?

      Without more info on what's going on it's going to be hard to diagnose this.