      From: Rick Murphy <k1mu@...>
      To: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, October 6, 2013 8:27 AM
      Subject: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] duh??

      On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 9:59 PM, dale cole <dchamguy@...> wrote:

      I showed a bunch of dupes in N3FJP ACL, and upon further investigation they were appearing as digital qso.

      That's strange. What mode do those show up with in AC Log?
      They show a dupe, one on  phone or cw, and then followed by a seperate entry of data

        I don't even have digital equip nor know how to use if I did.  I had wondered why I showed so many "triple play" qso in lotw.  How could they even show a match on Lotw? Even Club Log showed a  bunch.

      So, you're saying that you uploaded what should have been, say, a CW QSO but with the wrong mode. If that matched a QSO on Club Log or on LoTW, then it means that the station you worked ALSO uploaded those QSOs as Data QSOs.  Either they made the same mistake that you did, or they're cheats looking for QSLs.
      I am doubting that, strictly because of the "trolling" factor built into LOTW

      This is going to be a big burp to clean up.  Any ideas of what I may have done?  Even more so, any simple way to clean this up?  Fortunately there are only about 1000 qso involved. I only run cw and phone.

      Well, what you need to do is to correct the mode for those QSOs and re-upload them to LoTW.
      Scott has sent me an email showing how to delete those entries from ACL, but they certinly do not belong in LOTW.  Is there a way to remove them as credits in LOTW
      Thanks for your input.  I am going to work with Club Log after the week-end is over.  What I do want to figure out is how it happened.  I am very close to a 10 meter DXCC and I do not want it "tainted"

      Thanks Rick
      Dale K8TS