20702Re: [ARRL-LOTW] duh??

  • Rick Murphy
    Oct 6, 2013
      On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 9:59 PM, dale cole <dchamguy@...> wrote:

      I showed a bunch of dupes in N3FJP ACL, and upon further investigation they were appearing as digital qso.

      That's strange. What mode do those show up with in AC Log?

        I don't even have digital equip nor know how to use if I did.  I had wondered why I showed so many "triple play" qso in lotw.  How could they even show a match on Lotw? Even Club Log showed a  bunch.

      So, you're saying that you uploaded what should have been, say, a CW QSO but with the wrong mode. If that matched a QSO on Club Log or on LoTW, then it means that the station you worked ALSO uploaded those QSOs as Data QSOs.  Either they made the same mistake that you did, or they're cheats looking for QSLs.

      This is going to be a big burp to clean up.  Any ideas of what I may have done?  Even more so, any simple way to clean this up?  Fortunately there are only about 1000 qso involved. I only run cw and phone.

      Well, what you need to do is to correct the mode for those QSOs and re-upload them to LoTW.