20701duh??

  • dale cole
    Oct 5, 2013
      I showed a bunch of dupes in N3FJP ACL, and upon further investigation they were appearing as digital qso.  I don't even have digital equip nor know how to use if I did.  I had wondered why I showed so many "triple play" qso in lotw.  How could they even show a match on Lotw? Even Club Log showed a  bunch. This is going to be a big burp to clean up.  Any ideas of what I may have done?  Even more so, any simple way to clean this up?  Fortunately there are only about 1000 qso involved. I only run cw and phone.
      For the what it's worth dept.:
      Scotts' ACL 4.2
      Lotw 1.14.3
      Vista Home Premium