20178RE: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: JT9 WAS Award Category

    Aug 6, 2013

      Have you reported this problem to the ARRL’s LotW Help desk?

      From: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of k3wyc
      Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 9:18 AM
      To: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: JT9 WAS Award Category

      I seem to have the same problem. Back in May when I last ran my WAS JT9 report I had 24 states confirmed for 20m. Now when I run the same award report the number is a fraction of that, despite the fact that I have worked several more states.

      I did a spot check for Alabama and found that my QSO with N4AU was included in the QSL search for JT9 + 20m but it was not checked, despite being my first confirmed JT9 QSO with that state. That QSO, like all my early JT9 QSO, had been logged as JT9-1. Later QSO were logged by WSJT-X as JT9.

      It will be very tedious for me to search for all the missing state confirmations as I don't yet have a centralized log book. My WSJT-X logs do not include a state entry unless I added it to the remarks field.

      Are there any plans for LOTW to fix this problem? I'm sure it must impact many users.

      73,

      Andy k3wyc

      No virus found in this message.