19865Re: [ARRL-LOTW] JT9 WAS Award Category

    Jul 2, 2013
      > I suspect that the older QSOs are not being counted...I wonder how
      > I can get them to count?

      I made a list of the QSOs my logging program listed in each "missing"
      state. Then I went to: https://lotw.arrl.org/lotwuser/qsos
      1) select your WAS Award Account
      2) enter each call (one at a time)
      3) searched for the QSO
      4) "select" the JT9 QSO
      5) update and save the selection
      6) repeat 2-5 for each missing call.

      If the QSO does not show JT9 (like my 20M QSO/QSL from W7YES), the
      other station will need to fix his uploads to specify JT9 instead
      of the generic "DATA" mode.

      Once you have selected, updated and saved, all the "missing QSOs"
      they should show up in your awards listing.

      ... Joe, W4TV

      On 7/2/2013 1:58 PM, Ed Wilson wrote:
      > Joe,
      > When I said that I had 40 states, I was just counting the QSOs that
      had been uploaded again as JT9 if they had previously been uploaded as
      DATA. I suspect that the older QSOs are not being counted...I wonder how
      I can get them to count?
      > Ed, K0KC
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic