      From: iain macdonnell - N6ML <ar@...>
      To: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 2:37 PM
      Subject: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] JT9 WAS Award Category

      If you have QSLs where the "Details" show JT9 as the mode, but your
      WAS account doesn't show a "Selected" credit, you may need to kick
      your WAS account into reevaluating your progress. I've had success in
      the past by following steps like:

          * Modify Account
          * Edit Rule (on any existing rule)
          * Click "Change" (even though you haven't changed anything)
          * Click "Save account changes" (even though you haven't made any)
          * Wait for long pause as it recalculates your totals (browser may
      even timeout - if so, leave it for a while - maybe 10 mins or so)
          * Check credit count again
          * Rejoice (hopefully?)

      73,

          ~iain / N6ML

      href="mailto:ed.wilson@...">ed.wilson@...> wrote:

      > > Joe,
      > >
      > > When I said that I had 40 states, I was just counting the QSOs that had
      > > been uploaded again as JT9 if they had previously been uploaded as DATA.
      > > suspect that the older QSOs are not being counted...I wonder how I can
      > > get
      > > them to count?
      > >
      > > Ed, K0KC
      > >
      > > ________________________________