19862Re: [ARRL-LOTW] JT9 WAS Award Category

  • iain macdonnell - N6ML
    Jul 2, 2013
      If you have QSLs where the "Details" show JT9 as the mode, but your
      WAS account doesn't show a "Selected" credit, you may need to kick
      your WAS account into reevaluating your progress. I've had success in
      the past by following steps like:

      * Modify Account
      * Edit Rule (on any existing rule)
      * Click "Change" (even though you haven't changed anything)
      * Click "Save account changes" (even though you haven't made any)
      * Wait for long pause as it recalculates your totals (browser may
      even timeout - if so, leave it for a while - maybe 10 mins or so)
      * Check credit count again
      * Rejoice (hopefully?)

      73,

      ~iain / N6ML