19858Re: [ARRL-LOTW] JT9 WAS Award Category

    Jul 2, 2013
      1) the JT9 category does not appear to be populated automatically
      for some older QSOs

      2) some of the QSOs you might have as JT9 were uploaded by the other
      station as DATA. DATA <> DATA(JT9) and will need to be uploaded
      again as JT9.

      On 7/2/2013 12:26 PM, Ed Wilson wrote:
      > I noted recently that a WAS Award category for JT9 has been added to LOTW. This is great because I have been working toward WAS on JT9 for several months now. Since we were able to upload our QSOs as JT9 rather than DATA, I have manually determined that I have about 40 state confirmations. For some reason LOTW only shows 4 confirmations for me for this mode. Any ideas on the discrepancy?
      >

      > Ed, K0KC

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic