19844RE: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: New TQSL, operator error

    Jun 20, 2013

      That’s not the result of operator error, Mark.

      cURL is a component the TQSL uses to upload signed logs to LotW. It is required to employ a secure protocol for this upload, but is being overly insistent on verifying the credentials of the ARRL’s web service, which can cause trouble in some circumstances.

      I’ve sent a file that configures cURL to be less insistent. Please let me know how it goes.