19842Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: Logging out

  • Frank T Brady
    Jun 20, 2013
      Wow - how wierd - thankfully I've never had that happen to me.
      Apparently server and/or client insanity could do it.
      thanks and 73
      Frank w0ecs

      On 6/20/2013 4:23 PM, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:

      On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Frank T Brady <franktbrady@...> wrote:

      > Ok - I'm all suited up in asbestos, so I'll ask -
      > What is the big deal about logging off?

      Maybe not a big deal, but.....

      One Sunday evening a couple of months ago, I went to
      http://www.arrl.org. Instead of being in my account, I was in K3LR's
      account! No one at the league could explain how this could happen,
      and I've never seen it happen again (K3LR has never used my computer).
      I log out just to avoid these kinds of pathological cases.

      --
      Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@...>, http://www.ad1c.us

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic