19631Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Database error with 1.14.1

  • Goran SM4DHF
    Jun 4, 2013

      Regional settings:
      Format Swedish
      Place Sweden

      There are no boxes checked in the compatibility tab of TQSL

      I bought this computer not so long ago and installed TQSL 1.13 in Windows 7,
      I looked for where Trusted QSL is installed and it is the C:/Program(X86)/TrustedQSL if that is of any help.

      Goran SM4DHF

      I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit system in Swedish.

      I am not sure about the expression "geographic locale", must be Sweden I guess but where do I see that setting.

      >>>In the Windows Control Panel’s “Region and Language” section.

      >>>Please right-click the TQSL icon on your desktop, and select the Properties command at the bottom. When the “TQSL Properties” window appears, select its Compatibility tab. On this tab,

      1.       Is the “Run this program in compatibility mode for” box checked? If so, to what is the selector below it set?

      2.       Is the “Run this program as an administrator” box checked?