19630RE: [ARRL-LOTW] Database error with 1.14.1

    Jun 3, 2013

      >>>AA6YQ comments below

      From: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Goran SM4DHF
      Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 1:36 AM
      To: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Database error with 1.14.1

      Dave,

      I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit system in Swedish.

      >>>Thanks!

      I am not sure about the expression "geographic locale", must be Sweden I guess but where do I see that setting.

      >>>In the Windows Control Panel’s “Region and Language” section.

      >>>Please right-click the TQSL icon on your desktop, and select the Properties command at the bottom. When the “TQSL Properties” window appears, select its Compatibility tab. On this tab,

      1.       Is the “Run this program in compatibility mode for” box checked? If so, to what is the selector below it set?

      2.       Is the “Run this program as an administrator” box checked?