19442Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Errors

    May 3, 2013
      At 12:57 AM 5/3/2013, Tom wrote:

      >For some reason, I keep getting the same errors when I try to write a
      >TQ8 file...
      >
      >OpenSSL error: error:0D07207B:asn1 encoding
      >routines:ASN1_get_object:header too long on line 21
      >What am I doing wrong?
      >Tom K5IID

      The most likely cause of this kind of error is that your certificate
      has become corrupted and can't be decoded.
      In addition to what AA6YQ suggested, if you have a .P12 backup of your
      certificate you should try to restore that backup, which will probably
      fix the error.

      If you don't have a .P12, or any other backup, then you'll need to
      request a new certificate.