      From: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Rick Murphy/K1MU
      Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 7:02 PM
      To: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [ARRL-LOTW] "Trusted QSL" version 1.14 is available for beta
      testing

      At 05:46 PM 4/5/2013, Julio Peralta wrote:

      >Just did the download and installed ver 1.14 all went as expected.
      >
      >When I tried to upload 4 QSOs to lotw LOGIC crashed. A dialog box comes
      >up with all the command line switches (I think that's what they're
      >called) and
      >when I clicked on OK I received a second dialog box telling me that TQS
      >program failed to make a TQ8 file. Upon clicking on the OK in that
      >second dialog box the upload stopped and nothing else happened.
      >
      >Whose problem is this LOGIC's or the ver 1.14?

      This sounds like a LOGIC problem.
      LOTW 1.13 would accept any number of invalid command line switches, ignoring
      the errors and just trying to sign the last thing it saw on the command
      line. With 1.14, we're rejecting invalid command strings.

      When it receives an invalid command line, TQSL pops up the first dialog box
      giving the acceptable options, along with an error message saying what was
      wrong. If you can try it again, perhaps we can tell what's happening from
      that error message.