19078Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: Remove Duplicates

  • KA9JAC
    Mar 9, 2013
      well that depends,
      Are your periodic backups daily or semi annual
      If you do daily backups you need not worry about lotw for a backup
      if you do backups randomly, then you may need consider doing them on a routine basis (daily is good)
      which is quite easy to do.

      rudy62k wrote:

      You mean like the periodic backups I do to external storage?