19051Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Need Help Renewing Certificate

    Mar 2 8:06 AM
      That's one of the primary goals of the open source tQSL project
      currently being run by AA6YQ and K1MU. I expect to see the first
      results from them soon (at least some preliminary concept code to
      a small group of alpha testers - with a wider beta test some
      weeks after that).

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic