      From: ke7gi
      Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 3:15 PM
      Subject: [ARRL-LOTW] Selected vs applied

      Maybe someone can help.

      1.) I have purchased 500 payment credits.
      2.) I show a number of "selected" contacts under awards.
      3.) These selected contacts don't seem to be applied after months of
      waiting and checking various boxes.
      4.) Do I need to apply for a specific award before they are applied?

      Any help would be appreciated.

      73, Dave KE7GI

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic