16468Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Need help withTrusted QSL

    Dec 8, 2012
      Do you have a certificate "W2EVU - UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" with
      a slash symbol in the tQSL Certificates list in tQSL Cert?

      I don't know where the "save" comes from - perhaps a previous
      certificate request. However:

      1) log into "https:/p1k.arrl.org/lotwuser"
      2) go to "your account" -> "your certificates" and click on
      "download your certificates"
      3) *save* the tq6 (certs.tq6) to your desktop or someplace you can
      find it
      4) Open tQSL Cert
      5) click on File -> Load Certificate File
      6) select TQSL and click "next"
      7) when the "Select Certificate File" window opens navigate
      to the place you saved the tq6 file, select the tq6 file
      and click "open"

      What do the displayed results show? Do you now have a "W2EVU -
      UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" certificate with a "gold ribbon" in
      the tQSL Certificates list?

      On 12/8/2012 2:06 PM, barramunda@... wrote:
      > Joe,
      >
      > I see two files
      > W2EVU type file
      > W2EVU.save type SAVE File
      >
      > Walt - W2EVU
      >
      > Walter J. Stauffer
      > 7532 North Ontario St.
      > Sodus Point, NY 14555
      > Tel. 315.483.4190

      >>> 2) Select File -> New Certificate Request

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic