16416Re: LOTW - serious question.

  • Tom Wylie
    Dec 7, 2012
      Just an update on this.

      I'm still swithering what to do and have been waiting for my last upload
      to LOTW to take effect. It was submitted on 1 December and has not yet
      been
      processed. However, today I downloaded my entire log from LOTW into a
      file so that I could have a look at it.

      The ADIF file says there are 68,935 QSOs in the log. The
      corresponding log in Logger32 which is supposed to be synchronised says
      there are
      62,339 QSOs. No I know that on the odd occasion i have sent an
      overlapping log with a few duplicate QSOs, but no where near the
      "missing" six
      and a half thousand QSOs.......

      You know what I'm going to be doing over the weekend.

      Tom
      GM4FDM

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic