1586Re: [ARRL-LOTW] LoTW Stats for this year

  • FireBrick
    Sep 8, 2004
      That only shows 2004
      The RTTY group got into LoTW in a big way, A couple of us were beta testers.
      I also think that because so many digital types are using computers to create the signals,
      they probably already had online logging so it was just a hop and skip to upload the logs.

      I got another needed band mode the other day.
      Got LX on 40 meter rtty qsl via LoTW.
      It was an open band/mode slot and I had two LX stations in the qsl to print and send list.
      So...that one saved me approx. $1.60 in postage alone.

      Since the start, I've gotten 37 LoTW qsls that I'd never been able to get confirmations
      for those band/modes.
      So I've been happy.
      Seeing a LOT more DX stations now as the word gets around.

      I have a 'pse join the free ARRL LoTW qsl system' message in both my cw and digital
      buffers.
      I include the URL.