15609Re[2]: [ARRL-LOTW] LOTW DXCC [1 Attachment]

  • Максим Заболотников
    Nov 4, 2012
      My congrats Paul!

      Sun, 4 Nov 2012 10:05:53 +0100 от "Paul Spiteri" <9h1sp@...>:

      [Attachment(s) from Paul Spiteri included below]

      Hi all,
               I made it ,  Installed Logger 32 and Imported the lotwreport.
      Clicked on Awards / DXCC Challange and come up this result.
      A 10 Band DXCC all on LOTW. I am really Happy  wawwwwwwwwww
      1753 LOTW confirmations and   310 Countries .
      Hope DXCC desk takes a look at this statistic.

      9H1SP
      Paul