15406Re: Turnaround time

  • w8jmf
    Oct 1, 2012
      Dave, I also had one lost file on 16 September. Now a second newer file has been processed so it looks like 2 of my uploads from this weekend were not processed. I'll have a look later this evening and if they still aren't up guess I will resend. They were just small files so not a huge deal I guess.

      --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, David Levine <david_yahoo@...> wrote:

      > I submitted my log of 937 Qs at 0213z Sun evening after the contest. It was
      > processed at 2047z or 18.5 hours later producing 125 matches. That's plenty
      > fast enough for me. My upload of the same 937 Qs to eQSL was processed in
      > real-time with no wait and has so far resulted in 218 matches.
      >
      > The processing time isn't really the problem until it extends to many days.
      > My file upload from 9/16 was accepted but never processed. How many other
      > folks uploaded files that went into the bit-bucket? Waiting a couple days
      > is fine. Losing data isn't ok.
      >
      > David - K2DSL
      >
      > On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 4:21 PM, w8jmf <w8jmf@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I don't much mind waiting, but what's get me is the lack of FIFO type
      > > processing. I had a file I sent Sunday processed before two earlier ones.
      > > Now not sure if I have to resend or not. Last period they got behind, one
      > > file never got run and I had to resend it. The message tells you to not
      > > resend, but IME sometimes you have to.
      > >
      > > 73 de KT8D
      > >
      > > --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, iain macdonnell - N6ML <ar@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Curious .. I uploaded at 0200Z, and I'm still waiting......
      > > >
      > > > 73,
      > > >
      > > > ~iain / N6ML

      > > Q's

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic