15404Re: Turnaround time

  • w8jmf
    Oct 1, 2012
      I don't much mind waiting, but what's get me is the lack of FIFO type processing. I had a file I sent Sunday processed before two earlier ones. Now not sure if I have to resend or not. Last period they got behind, one file never got run and I had to resend it. The message tells you to not resend, but IME sometimes you have to.

      73 de KT8D

      --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, iain macdonnell - N6ML <ar@...> wrote:

      > Curious .. I uploaded at 0200Z, and I'm still waiting......
      >
      > 73,
      >
      > ~iain / N6ML
      >

      > On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Radio K0HB <kzerohb@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > After the weekend RTTY contest I uploaded a file of just under 1,000 Q's
      > > via email.
      > >
      > > Processed in just under 11 hours.
      > >
      > > Acceptable to me.
      > >
      > > 73, de Hans, K0HB