15215RE: [ARRL-LOTW] Kudos

  • goldtr8@charter.net
    Sep 2, 2012
      I do not worry about fast turn around on LOTW as most folks take their time in uploading their logs and the confirms happen when they happen.

      Some confirmations I am getting now are over 1 year old.   So that to me is the biggest positive as this to means that more folks are slowly joining the LOTW ranks.

      By the way I was stuck at 99 countries for months and this week two DX expiditions showed up and I am at 101 for mixed operations.

      ~73
      Don
      KD8NNU
      FH#4107

      On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 8:43 AM, Scott wrote:

         Ok, we like to complain about long wait times for our logs to get processed. I will start a topic with big kudos. Whether it's something to not get used to is the question.

      I submitted my .adi file for the Russian RTTY contest last night. Within 2 minutes the file had been processed. Who would have thought on a holiday weekend this would happen.

      Hopefully this is a sign of things to come once contesting season goes full swing.

      Thanks!

      Scott
      KN3A

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic