13555Re: OK, now I'm confused ...

  • Bert - W0RSB
    Dec 1, 2011
      I'm not talking about confirmations, since they depend mostly on how quickly the other guy uploads his log, if ever.

      I'm talking about what shows up when you select "Most recent QSOs."

      I'd expect any contacts in a log submittal showing "successfully processed" to appear in that selection.

      --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Ciezniak" <pciezniak@...> wrote:

      > Hi Bert,
      >
      > A watched pot never seems to boil.... If your files have been "Successfully processed" as you've already seen, that's all there is to it. It sometimes takes a while to see hits, or confirmations, for these QSOs from the other guys. Time is NOT of any essence in this process.
      >
      > Don't be confused with the chatter about LoTW issues that this reflector seems to be fraught with... You still made the contacts, had the fun of operating HF as the sunspots get better, and have your electronic log firmly in your posession.
      >
      > In my four years with the LoTW process, and looking at over 6,000 Qs confirmed (out of of over 15,000 uploaded) in my DXLab Suites log, LoTW has always done its job without my looking at the processing times, notes, etc. I have never felt the urge to look.
      >
      > Thanks to the upswinging sunspot cycle, this year I will submit 10 new entity confirmations from LoTW to add to the nicely growing pile of the DXCC record.
      >
      > ...nothing to worry about, Bert!
      >
      > 73, K1SEZ
      > Paul Ciezniak

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic