1298received today; Lotw Summary Sheet, GM5A

  • FireBrick
    Jun 1, 2004
      FIRST THE QSL.
      GM5A via GM0RLZ sae/gs sent Mar-3-2004
      for a very difficult 80 cw qsl. Thanks guys.

      and then
      I was wondering what kind of acknowledgement I'd get
      after a LoTW submission.
      Today I received the same type summary sheet you receive
      as if you had submitted a qsl card DXCC submissions.

      Thanks guys.
      Only thing, I wish there was an easy way to print out the
      callsign, and it's info of LoTW qsl that LoTW says you can
      submit for credit.
      I did it the hard way and handwrote them.
      Maybe I'm missing something obvious

      Any family tree produces some lemons, nuts and bad apples.

      Bill H. in Chicagoland
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic