11356Re: [ARRL-LOTW] LOTW and ARRL sending you that first post card confirmation to get started

  • Hank Garretson
    Feb 1, 2011
      On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 1:24 PM, Don <dhobson123@...> wrote:

      Can someone give me an idea of the time it takes for the post card ocnfirmation sent to your address from LOTW to get started? I applied for this about 4 weeks ago but have yet to see anything in the mail box.

      Way, way too long.  Something happened somewhere.  Send them a query here http://www.arrl.org/lotw-help-ticket .  Or call ARRL Headquarters and ask to talk with LOTW people, 1-860-594-0200.  I suggest calling.  Something's not right.

      Ski Exuberantly,

      Hank, W6SX

      Mammoth Lakes, California

      Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic