      From: Rick Murphy/K1MU <k1mu-lotw@...>
      Subject: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Fwd: [TrustedQSL] TrustedQSL 1.13 released
      To: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, September 30, 2010, 10:04 PM

      At 04:22 PM 9/30/2010, K0RC - Robert Chudek wrote:
      >Excellent! It's nice to see Rick's work was acknowledged, blessed,
      >and incorporated into this new package.

      I'm very pleased with how this has transpired. ARRL had a need to
      release an update to the TrustedQSL package to fix a problem with
      certificate serial numbers running out of the originally-planned range.
      My version suffered from this problem as well. They could have ignored
      the work I did but instead incorporated what I thought were the most
      important fixes. Not all of the work I did made it to 1.13, but there's
      good reason for that - I made some changes that neeeded fixes on both
      the user side (TrustedQSL) as well as the server side (LoTW). Those
      changes didn't make the cut; no problem as far as I'm concerned. The
      larger user annoyances (setting your clock back a year) did.

      Thanks to ARRL and Jon for the acknowledgement.