10185OT: Packet 0400Z

  • Jim WA9YSD
    Aug 1, 2010
      I wonder if any one has seen this.

      Some time between 0400 and 0700 Z I have a gap of no packet spots the last few
      of months. I have checked a couple of packet clusters on line and see the same
      thing when I connect to them.

      I leave my computer on 24/7. It is not related to my provider.

      When I connect I do a sh/dx 100 spots to each site I connect to I have seen this
      gap. What is happening? Why? What internet packet nodes can I connect to that
      do not have this issue?

      Stay on course, fight a good fight, and keep the faith. Jim K9TF/WA9YSD
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic