      From: Dave Bernstein [mailto:aa6yq@...]
      Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 10:24 PM
      To: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: Need help with certificate

      Sorry, I didn't mean that you should re-architect and re-implement
      the entire system. As your earlier note seemed to focus on the user
      interface, I thought you might be interested in re-implementing TQSL
      and/or TQSLCert to address their acknowledged shortcomings in this

      I am of the opinion that LotW's useability can be incrementally
      improved to the point where most users will find it "natural".
      Whether or not the current complexity -- generated by the security
      requirements, the centralized architecture, and other design
      decisions -- was justified is moot, unless one is writing a case
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic