You could email the magazine and request that they correct the article by removing references to the trade associations. The internet lives forever. If
Thanks Lynn. I plan to "reach out" to Strategic next week and ask them a few questions. Meleesa Meleesa Johnson Director-Marathon County Solid Waste Dept.
The magazine published a news release. Here's the original: http://www.strategicmaterials.com/pages/news/?newsId=22 Lynn From:
Post questions about your current programming, marketing or education/outreach challenge;
Share ideas/advice/program successes with colleagues;
Share updates and information on current industry issues and trends;
Post relevant job openings;
Stay connected with other AROW members and recycling/waste reduction colleagues
* Please note that advertising, proselytizing or preaching, and political campaigning are strictly forbidden from this discussion group.
- Aug 5, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.