March 4 DSF meeting

  • pcorpswoodward
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 22, 2008
      We're still tentatively on for our next Disaster Services Forum
      meeting on March 4th in Alton from 10 – 2pm.

      Rumor has it that Chicago would be willing to pay for a conference
      call for those that couldn't make it (Kat . . ?). Peoria can supply
      the phone system.

      How many can make it to Alton?

      Billy.
    • Colleen Stone
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 22, 2008
        Someone from Il Cap Area will attend
        We're still tentatively on for our next Disaster Services Forum
        meeting on March 4th in Alton from 10 – 2pm.

        Rumor has it that Chicago would be willing to pay for a conference
        call for those that couldn't make it (Kat . . ?). Peoria can supply
        the phone system.

        How many can make it to Alton?

        Billy.

      • Grundy County American Red Cross
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 22, 2008
          I will not be able to attend this one.

          Respectfully,

          Ken Buck
          Executive Director
          Grundy County Red Cross
          815/942-1046
          https://grundycounty.redcross.org

          MARCH IS NATIONAL RED CROSS MONTH

          A United Way of Grundy County Partner Agency

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 22, 2008
            Lee County will not be attending.

             Sharon Kersten, Emergency Services, American Red Cross, Lee County

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 22, 2008
              3 or 4 from Adams County plan to attend.   Dorothy Yackley

            • hindmandk@usa.redcross.org
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 22, 2008
                Happy to pay for the conference call.

                Kat Hindmand

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 25, 2008
                  However, we would like to participate by Chicago's conference call!

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 25, 2008

                    Yes, for those that can’t make it to Alton , I hope you can at least join us via teleconfercne that the Chicago Chapter is so graciously arranging.

                    In fact, perhaps a teleconference is something that we may want to consider at all meetings.  We’d of course look for other chapters to rotate sharing the costs.

                    Billy.

                    Billy L. Woodward, MPA

                    Director, Emergency Services

                    American Red Cross

                    Central Illinois Chapter

                    309.677.7272 ext. 203

                    309.222.5844 (cell)

                    309.677.7283 (fax)

                    Help Us Be the Red Cross Your Community Needs. Take our online survey and enter to win a first aid kit! Please visit www.redcrossillinois.org

                    However, we would like to participate by Chicago 's conference call!

                     Sharon Kersten, Emergency Services, American Red Cross, Lee County

                     Sharon Kersten, Emergency Services, American Red Cross, Lee County

                    We're still tentatively on for our next Disaster Services Forum
                    meeting on March 4th in Alton from 10 – 2pm.

                    Rumor has it that Chicago would be willing to pay for a conference
                    call for those that couldn't make it (Kat . . ?). Peoria can supply
                    the phone system.

                    How many can make it to Alton ?

                    Billy.

                  • Hancock County Red Cross
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 25, 2008

                      Billy,

                      We could join by teleconference.

                      Betty Redenius

                      Executive Director

                      Hancock County Red Cross

                      71 S. Adams

                      Carthage, Illinois   62321

                      217-357-9079

                    • arckankakeecounty@comcast.net
                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 26, 2008
                        Kankakee can't make Alton but will be interested in the phone call.
                        Gale