database

  • pcorpswoodward
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2006
      Welcome to all our new members. Please remember to register for the
      database if you haven't already. The database lists all the members
      and their contact information. That way we don't have to wonder who
      ParrorHead90 is, we know it's Jamie from the Danville chapter. Sorry
      to pick on you, Jamie.

      I'll have the minutes of our last meeting out by the end of the week.

      Billy.