File - Group update

  • ARC_IL_DisasterServices@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
      This is a monthly test our the Yahoo! Disaster Services Forum group. Remember, you can send messages, post files, and share ideas here. Let your volunteer staff know they can also join.

    • classicridin42
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2007
        All is quiet on the IL Valley front. Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

        Connie Brooks
        Disaster Response Chair
        IL Valley Chapter ARC
        Peru, IL

        --- In ARC_IL_DisasterServices@yahoogroups.com,
        ARC_IL_DisasterServices@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > This is a monthly test our the Yahoo! Disaster Services Forum
        group. Remember, you can send messages, post files, and share ideas
        here. Let your volunteer staff know they can also join.

      • disaster.nwirc
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2007

          Northwest Illinois Chapter OK. Was out of office on Friday, just now received your e-mail. Thanks….

          Frank Bruscato

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ARC_ IL_DisasterServi ces/

        • ARC_IL_DisasterServices@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 1, 2007
            This is a monthly test our the Yahoo! Disaster Services Forum group. Remember, you can send messages, post files, and share ideas here. Let your volunteer staff know they can also join.

          • skersten51
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 3, 2007
              --- In ARC_IL_DisasterServices@yahoogroups.com,
              ARC_IL_DisasterServices@yahoogroups.com wrote:

              > This is a monthly test our the Yahoo! Disaster Services Forum
              group. Remember, you can send messages, post files, and share ideas
              here. Let your volunteer staff know they can also join.

              Got the test!