Thank You

  • Sharon Kersten
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2007
      Thanks everyone for the cards, prayers and emails concerning the loss of my husband's father. It is very comforting to have had so many of you expressing your sympathy. This shows we are a large Red Cross Family.

      Sharon R. Kersten, Disaster Services Coordinator, Lee County Chapter

      Be a PS3 game guru.