e2 documentary featuring Thom Mayne and the SF Federal Building

  • vikki.paras
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      I wanted to share with all. . .in case anybody has missed it. . .
      Autodesk has sponsored a PBS documentary on sustainable design and I
      wanted to share, in particular, the episode on the Federal Building
      and the MORPHOSIS firm. To access this episode go to the link below.

      http://www.e2-series.com/

      click on "webcasts"

      under e2 design "season two" select "Greening the Federal Government"

      It is certainly enlightening. . .