Site in sketchup

  • monkpunk01
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
      Hey everyone, I just wanted to tell you that I did a representation of
      the area surrounding the site sketchup. Those of you who if want it for
      future feel free to download it from the files section of the group.
      I'll save the file as "sketchupSITE"

      Juan
    • Jerry Lum
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
        Juan, thank you so much for sharing this with the entire class. Hopefully, all will find great value in your work.
        Jerry

        >>> jdfzlopez123@... 03/05/07 10:54 AM >>>