New 2007 Spring students check in!

  • emailtoruan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2007
      Hi, this is Frank Ruan, and I'm glad to be the first one to make a post
      here. Let's make this thread as a little introduction for everyone. I
      hope this is a good year and also a good semester for everyone!! :)

      Frank
    • peace4everybody52
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2007
        Hi, this is Hnin. I am just testing this post. This is my first time
        to use yahoo groups.

        Hnin